DEV SITE The business was established in 1986, by Ken Landt, the current & original owner, initially operating only as a service & maintenance based business in Steptoe St. Having well outgrown this site, 8 years later, the business relocated to new purpose built premises at its current location. Initially this too was solely a workshop, but the decision was soon made to expand the business to include a spare parts department & a larger administration facility. Over the years the workshop has expanded to its current 6 bays, including specialised equipment to facilitate faster & more efficient servicing & repairs.
Managing directors & owners: Ken & Andrea Landt
- Ken Landt – Workshop Manager -35 + years mechanical experience
- Brett Gregg – Diesel Mechanic - 32 + years mechanical experience
- Kurt Winkelmann – Diesel Mechanic – 10 + years mechanical experience
- Jack Philips – Diesel Mechanic – 4 + Years mechanical experience
- Jake Gill – Apprentice Diesel Mechanic – second year
- Mark Brassington – Parts Manager – 13 years parts experience
- Andrew Campbell – Parts Interpreter
- Scott Pearce – Parts Interpreter – 18 years parts experience
- Andrea Landt – Administration Manager – 20 Years
- Hayley Browne – Assistant Administration Manager – 16 years
- Leanne Moore – Administration Office – 9 Years
We support all local secondary schools through offering work experience placement. We are also pleased to annually sponsor several local community fundraising events including the Truck Drive for Kids & the Mayoral School Chaplaincy Breakfast. In addition we make donations to various local organisations as possible from time to time. We are regular donors to the Royal Flying Doctor Service, the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation & the Muscular Dystrophy Association. From an international perspective, we are members of the B1G1 Charity group which allows us to support many & varied small charities to assist people in need.
Ken Landt Diesel Repairs
P (07) 4153 1849
F (07) 4153 2553
104 Scotland Street,
Bundaberg QLD 4670
We have an extensive in stock range of genuine parts for Cummins, Mack, UD, Volvo & Isuzu brands plus a large range of general truck parts.